Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
We are creating the education future for aviation and we need an ambitious and creative team to help build the brand.
We’re currently on the lookout for an Affiliate Marketing Manager.
- Identify and recruit new strategic partners through various approaches and communication channels
- Maintain close and based on a mutual trust relationship with existing partners
- Communicate with new and existing partners regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities
- Monitor partners' activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase performance
- Stay current with trends in partnerships marketing and identify new opportunities
- Be a key member of the Partnerships Marketing team, bringing ideas to the table for marketing, client outreach, prospecting, etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Thinking strategically within all channels and beyond delivering new ways to bring measurable solutions to the business through partnership efforts
- Strong understanding of digital channels used by Affiliate partners (PPC, Social Media ads, E-mail, SEO, etc.)
- A team player who strongly believes in achieving great things and being strong in unity
- Know how to have fun and see any failure as an opportunity to learn
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers: from worldwide known companies;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 2645€ (Gross)
Apply now at [email protected]
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.