Brands are stories - build one! We are currently on a lookout for a SEO copywriter to create engaging and well-performing blog articles based on strategy goals presented by SEO specialists.
Aeroclass is an ed-tech start-up and a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading aerospace services group with what has become almost 100 offices and production facilities worldwide. ASG is significantly backed by the assets of over 7,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide.
- Write a high volume of high-quality articles for our blog
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and SEO teams
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Efficiently research and gather information to write about new topics
- Perform competitor and keyword research in order to write top-placing content
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills, having an eye for detail
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Advantages which will make you stand out:
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
What we offer:
- Additional health insurance
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers: from worldwide known companies;
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from €1600 to €1900 (Gross)
To apply, please send your CV at [email protected].
If you're selected for an interview, we will get in touch with you.