Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
You will be responsible for developing and leading the day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns and automation.
You will manage the operational setup for our email marketing workflow to meet all deadlines and send dates, track the performance of these sends. Actively use A/B testing with a focus on growth. Work together with the team on understanding our customers to deliver the best results.
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns;
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly;
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates;
- Sending graphics requests to designers;
- Compiling email lists;
- Purging email lists;
- Securing email databases for future campaigns;
- Following up on emails;
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results;
- Aiding additional digital marketing efforts.
- At least 1-year proven experience in email marketing role;
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices;
- Experience with various email service providers and tools (MailJet, Mailchimp, MailerLite, etc.);
- Analytical ability;
- Fluent English written communication is required.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers from worldwide known companies;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 2,000€ to 2,500€ (Gross)
Apply now at [email protected]
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Avia Solutions Group human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.