Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
We are creating the education future for aviation and we need an ambitious and creative team to help build the brand.
We’re currently on the lookout for a junior SEO specialist.
- Research and locate broken Aeroclass links and competitor links. Contact the relevant content owners to increase the number of Aeroclass mentions;
- Distribute Aeroclass content through pitches to media outlets, influencers, ambassadors, and other publishers;
- Curate and maintain relationships with online influencers, opinion leaders, publishers, and journalists;
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising and SEO industries.
- Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to quickly identify trending topics and process large amounts of data;
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the capacity to explain complicated concepts in a clear and structured way;
- Ability to work under time constraints and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities;
- Flawless written and spoken English.
- Understanding of common SEO metrics such as DR, Trust flow, Traffic, etc;
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with media outlets, journalists, influencers, and key external and internal stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of industry tools such as Ahrefs, Buzzstream, Hunter, etc.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers from worldwide known companies;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 1,900€ to 2,300€ (Gross)
Apply now at [email protected]
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Avia Solutions Group human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.