Aeroclass.org is the first ed-tech company in the aviation market whose goal is to be the number one online platform for aviation training in the world! The company provides unique and customer-focused aviation training in the most accessible format possible. The company is building a wide portfolio of training solutions for aviation professionals: business managers, lawyers, HR, communication, and marketing, pilots, engineers, crew.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’s brave enough to take responsibility for getting the deal done. A sharp mind who will gain deep knowledge and understanding of every aspect of Aeroclass products and services. Someone to relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline. A complete end-to-end finisher who always pushes projects to implementation. The role includes US working hours – if you‘re based in Europe, you would be expected to work evenings.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Implement strategies to increase B2B sales growth and profitability through the development of new markets;
• Ability to communicate effectively on via e-mail, LinkedIn, and the phone;
• Search for contacts and companies who would be interested in our products & services.
• Prepare and lead sales pitches;
• Outbound (calling - including cold calls), online/life meeting and presenting, promoting and selling Aeroclass products to companies from the aviation industry;
• Identify (B2B) client needs and create offers for appropriate products/solutions.
• Close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with Aeroclass products,
• Build long-term relationships with new B2B customers;
• Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sales targets;
• Provide trustworthy feedback and maintain accurate customer and transactional after-sale information;
• Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM;
• Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors;
• Partner with the appropriate functional teams to prepare formal and informal sales proposals;
• Propose innovative solutions on how to increase sales volumes;
• Present and discuss business opportunities with the company executives.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Team player;
• Motivation to drive results;
• Proven working experience in International business development experience – with new clients;
• Previous experience in the Aviation training or Education sector would be considered an advantage;
• Experience in US market would be considered an advantage;
• Strong business acumen and thorough understanding of Sales process;
• Polished communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Other languages are considered as an advantage;
• Willingness to travel abroad, and participate in Exhibitions;
• Must be a citizen or a permanent resident.
What we offer:
• Salary from 2500 EUR Gross (the specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, considering your experience and qualifications) plus bonuses depend on sales, the more you sell, the more you earn;
• An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
• A unique product of the aviation industry;
• Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
• Ability to work from home;
• Brand new modern office with gym;
• Health insurance;
• Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Aeroclass.org is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading aerospace services group with what has become almost 100 offices and production facilities worldwide. ASG is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide.
Apply now by sending your CV at [email protected].
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.