Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
We are creating the education future for aviation and we need an ambitious and creative team to help build the brand.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Sales Representative.
- Identify commercial leads and new potential B2B clients;
- Prepare sales pitches, negotiate offers, execute sales;
- Build long-term relationships with new customers;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and maintain an accurate customer and transactional after-sale information;
- Partner with the appropriate functional teams to prepare formal and informal sales proposals;
- Propose inovative solutions on how to increase sales volumes;
- Present and discuss business opportunities with the company executives;
- Previous experience in Aviation or Education sector considered as an advantage;
- Proven working experience as a sales manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Strong business acumen and thorough understanding of Sales process;
- Polished communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers: from worldwide known companies;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 2100€ (Gross)
Apply now at [email protected]
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.