Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
We are creating the education future for aviation and we need an ambitious and creative team to help build the brand.
We’re currently on the lookout for a senior PPC specialist
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google);
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting;
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts;
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions;
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results;
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques;
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Proven experience as a PPC specialist/manager;
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn) is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- No less 1-2 years experience in Paid Search;
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- A unique product of the aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers: from worldwide known companies;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners;
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces;
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices;
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 2975€ (Gross)
Apply now at [email protected]
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Avia Solutions Group human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.