Brands are stories - build one! We are looking for a copywriter to write analytical publications and translate marketing objectives into rich marketing campaigns through multiple communication channels.
Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market. The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass.org is a platform that allows students to have the flexibility of learning anytime and anywhere, take exams, and receive certificates.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Write clear, original and attractive content for our blog, advertisements, and social media.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with marketing, design, SEO teams and other professionals
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Quickly research and gather information to write about new topic
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s organic results
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills, having an eye for detail
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Open broad career prospects and grow hand in hand with the company
- Experience in a useful and positive service promotion
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working with international business
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 1,576€ to 2,320€ (brutto)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Avia Solutions Group human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.