Aeroclass.org is the first virtual training platform in the aviation market whose goal is to be a number one online training university in the world!
The company offers a variety of theory courses for pilots, mechanics, engineers, managers and executives, providing a wide range of trainings to choose from. Aeroclass brings aviation training organizations and aviation professionals together who share their knowledge with anyone looking to start a career in the aviation industry.
To join our international training team, we are looking for Product Manager at Digital Training Development.
Reporting to the Director of Content and Training Development, the incumbent has full responsibility over developing the aviation related digital courses in the area of aviation training. The main responsibility is to set the portfolios commercial strategy, set vision, manage the business globally to ensure mid to long term growth.
- Execute strategic business plans for the assigned portfolio of courses;
- Responsible for Instructional Design and evaluation of all the courses;
- Identify, define, evaluate, and launch digital courses according to the market demand
- Develop new training products and update/enhance existing ones in line with industry needs
- Maintain and develop faculty membership worldwide, through careful selection, recruitment and management of external instructors and internal subject matter experts
- Define and execute the marketing and sales strategies in collaboration with the sales and marketing colleagues;
- Actively participants and innovate during team call and meetings
- Oversee the product delivery process, ensuring high quality courses.
- Manage training production and distribution activities on an ongoing basis;
- Provide timely financial and operational status reports and other relevant information;
- Monitor participants feedback and constantly improve either the delivery or the course content.
Required Qualifications and Specification
- University degree in education, organizational management, aviation or related field
- Prior experience in digital/online training (LMS, etc.)
- Experience working in international organization and in a multi-cultural environment
- A high degree of competence in management of strategy; management of resources; monitoring; supervision etc.
- Previous experience in one of the following areas: cargo operations, airport operations, safety & regulations is desired
- English native or high proficiency level
Are you ready to join the mission?
Salary: from 3,800€ to 4,300€ (brutto)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Avia Solutions Group human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.